Do I need a GP referral letter?
- Yes I do, unless you are being referred by another health professional.
Will you write to my GP?
- Yes I will, partnership working with your GP is more likely to benefit you and provide a safe network of care.
Will you see my son or daughter alone?
- I always suggest I meet your son or daughter both with you and individually. You will also be given the opportunity to see me alone if you so wish.
How long is an appointment?
- An initial assessment can take up to 2 hours. A follow up appointment is for an hour.
Do you work with insurance companies?
- We are not currently taking on new patients funded through insurance companies.
Where can I learn more about the treatments and medications used by JM Mental Health?
- Please click here for useful downloadable information.